A research that was done by OptinMonster between 2016 and 2019 discovered that 91% of internet users check their email every day while only 57% check Facebook and 14% check Twitter. This means that as a marketing channel, email is significantly more effective in capturing potential and current customer attention than other message placements.
Consequently, when it comes to channel ROI (Return On Investment), the unanimous consensus among businesses and Digital Marketers across different industries is that Email Marketing continues to be unmatched when it comes to the return on investment. It drives a whopping $36 for every $1 spent.
This Masterclass will train you on how you can unlock the power of email and use it as a marketing tool for engaging, delighting, and building valuable relationships with your email subscribers for the purposes of trade and communication exchange.
In this guide, you will learn all about:
- What Email Marketing is
- Evolution of Email Marketing
- Does Email Marketing Work?
- Types of Email Marketing
- Newsletter Emails
- Transactional Emails
- Relationship Emails
- Promotional Emails
- Choosing the Right Email Marketing KPIs
- Benchmarks for Key Email Marketing KPIs/Metrics
- Understanding Your Email Subscribers
- Active Subscribers
- Passive Subscribers
- Disengaged Subscribers
- Dormant Subscribers
- Email Marketing Strategy & Building an Email Program from Scratch
- Choosing an Email Marketing Service Provider/Vendor
- Setting Up an Email Program
- Optimizing Your Email Campaigns
- Careers in Email Marketing
- Is Specialization Worth it?
- How much do Email Marketers earn?
- Certifications and Cost